OCTOBER 16-17, 2013
The Waterford Conference Center, Springfield, VA
October 16, DoD Day
October 17, Federal IT Day
The 49th annual TechAmerica Foundation Vision Conference promises to deliver a rich, comprehensive and widely referenced analysis of federal spending and business opportunities for the future.
Highlights from this year’s Vision Conference at a glance:
- Long-term forecast of the Federal IT (5-year) and U.S. Defense (10-year) markets
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis from 200+ industry member volunteers who participate in the forecasting process
- Additional insights provided by hundreds of government executives who take part in non-attribution roundtable discussions
If you missed the 2012 event, you may purchase the forecast findings here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Industry business development executives
- Industry government relations executives
- Industry strategic planning executives
- Federal Information Technology financial analysts
- Defense financial analysts
- Government Strategic Financial Planners
- Think Tanks
Earn Continuing Education Units at the 2012 Conference:
The Darden Graduate School of Business will provide .85 CEUs for your participation in each day of the 2012 TechAmerica Foundation Vision Conference. Note that participants who register only for the Health Track of the Vision Conference will receive .275 CEUs.
- View photos from the 2012 Vision Conference
- View photos from the 2012 West Coast Vision Conference
- Click here to learn about the 2012 West Coast Vision. Details about the 2013 event to be posted soon.
NEED ANALYSIS NOW?
Missed the 2012 conference but in need of market intelligence? Use the following link:
http://nsp.performedia.com/taf/tav12/welcome to purchase the forecast.
For more information call 703-284-5314
“There are many events offering defense and civil government market data, but there is only one TechAmerica Vision Conference, where business developers and strategists annually gather to examine peer-reviewed business environments and opportunities. For nearly fifty years, volunteers from across our industry and have come together to provide accurate and unbiased market analysis and insights resulting in affordable and actionable business forecasts. Why don’t you join us?”
Dr. David E. Potts, Director – Planning & Analysis, Lockheed Martin Corporation